Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cold Cold Cold!

K,

Cold cold cold cold cold.

I swear, something is wrong with me.

Cold cold cold. Most people don't get this cold. So cold. 7 F degrees. How cold is basement? Unknown. -13 C for the Canadians. And really, the freaking rest of the world. Too bad the freaking rest of the world isn't in my basement right now, because then the body heat would warm me up.

So cold. Must put on more sweaters and socks and slippers and pants.

Yes. I shall somehow put on multiple pairs of pants. Just try and stop me.


I'm making a pair of socks right now out of 1824 Mission Falls Superwash Merino. Lovely yarn. Need warm socks now. Should have made them even thicker.


EZ afterthought heel. Idea from Harlot. Will type changes when fingers move dexterity more. Very easy and EZ sock. Love. Could best new way for me to make socks.

Brain freezing.

Now 5 F, -15 C.

Coldly yours,
A

P.S. I am now wearing two pairs of pants, a fur hat, a scarf, a wool sweater, and wool socks. Am on the hunt for more wool and sweaters.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I thought it was cold this morning when I left at 30 degrees.