Thursday, March 29, 2012

let's do better

A,
Keeping up a knitting blog is hard! I don't feel like I knit quickly enough to warrant frequent posting. And then the blog either languishes, or I start posting about random topics that have nothing to do with knitting (like cheese or the neighbors that I like to spy on). Plus I'm working on a secret project now, which means it is not easily blogable (though I will share a picture of the pretty yarn with you).


I'm going to work on this. I'm going to do better!

The number of posts that we make keep trickling down each year. But I think it's plausible that we could reverse that trend. I think it's a manageable task, considering that we're both done with school (go us!). And also, we need only three more posts after this one to overtake our numbers from last year. We can totally do that! Three more! Let's do it!

You should come back more often. When I saw you earlier this month, you had so many beautiful projects with you. And you told me that you designed some of them! I think you need to share more knitting stories. I want to keep learning from you and I am sure our lovely readers would be inspired by your creativity.

So here's the plan. I'm going to post more frequently. The end.

K

PS. Sorry to say, but it doesn't look like ATF is going to pick any of us up. But then again, you have a brand new residency to look forward to. So I think it's okay.

No comments: