Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What is wrong with me!


K,

What the heck is wrong with me? I took my temperature yesterday for something I'm in...95.4 F. (That was the second time...the first was 94.9 F.)

Here's something to distract you from the fact that my body can't maintain homeostasis. (Thyroid check?)


This is a really boring spring scarf. Recycled sweater yarn of 40% wool, 20% angora, 10% cashmere, and 30% viscose. The color is lovelier in person...a nice new spring grass green. Basically, this scarf=stockinette forever=reminding me that I dislike non in-the-round stockinette because I have to purl.

But in the end we're going to shibori it up, and that should be fun, no?

It is 62 degrees in my room right now and earlier my roommates had the doors open. (Note if my roommates ever read this: I hate the cold. Please don't further exchange our already cold air with the 32 F air outside. I don't care if you're a decent temperature upstairs and are trying to just air the place out. When you let out your decent air, you then steal my not-even-decent air from downstairs. Heat rises. Stop being crazy at my expense.)

Also, I just put that picture at the top on because of the cool neuron picture on the computer in the background. (Shown actual size!)

I hate cold.
A

1 comment: