Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patty's Day

A,

Well, St. Patrick's Day was interesting. Not entirely lucky--not that you believe in luck. I did wear green, although secretly I wished that I had celebrated in the way that my friend Tasha frequently did--with a button that said "Proud to be German."

The morning started with this rascal vomiting several times in the apartment. James was still asleep, so yes, it was me that cleaned up his mess. Not that I was thanked for it. He gave me a snarl when I tried to keep him from eating his own vomit. Dogs are so uncouth.


Well, things escalated, and his little bouts of vomit turned into bloody stool. So we took the beast to the vet. Thankfully, there was nothing particularly wrong with him. Just a new environment and an incredibly sensitive stomach.

But really, who does that? Who poops blood for no reason? Look at those eyes. Look at those eyes! You just know he's up to something suspicious.


Doglet, I'm on to you.

I hope your St. Patty's Day was less messy than mine.

K

No comments: