Monday, June 11, 2007


A,
It's so good to start this thing. In the spirit of swanky knitting, I thought I would share my current project. As with most projects, had I known what I was doing to begin with, I would have completed this halter top long ago. However, I restarted and remodeled. This is where I'm at now. There was some ribbing the pattern suggested, but after knitting it in I decided to throw it out. I like the lace look all the way through. I don't think you could ever have too much lace.

NM is pretty hot. Although that is to be expected, seeing as it is the summer. The heat affords me an excuse to stay out of the sun and knit my summer knits, though. Of which I am a fan. So far, no yarn stores in sight. Although I did see a big warehouse building the night I got here that had the word Wool plastered on it. But as far as I can tell, it's a false lead. No wool to be seen. It's a good thing I brought a stash with me.



1 comment:

Amy said...

You have a stash?