Thursday, June 14, 2007

Catching Up

A,

I am proud of both of us for being in apartments. I'm not always alone, but still! There are things like bugs to deal with, and I'm the only one here to do it. Plus it was a little scary being here the first night, getting in at 2 AM and not having enough time to acquaint myself with the apartment before I fell asleep (alone). Plus I don't know about you, but the shower sometimes scares me too. It's an enclosed space and all you can hear is the water and I keep wanting to peep out of the shower curtain and make sure there's no serial killer waiting for me in the bathroom. I guess I hadn't thought of this before, but when I'm at a friend's house, I always check behind the curtain to make sure there's no one hiding in the tub. Maybe it's just my own weird thing. But anyway, my point was that yes! We are in our own apartments now, and I can already tell that we are embracing the utilitarian and practical nature of such an endeaver. Because you, my friend, are not the only one of us to knit something practical here. I, too, finished another sorely-needed washcloth just this afternoon. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm sorry to hear about your feet. And your eyes. My left eye has been slowly deteriorating ever since the start of highschool, but I don't think it's serious enough yet to necessitate getting glasses or contacts. Glasses would probably be safer in the lab. Especially if it's organic. Well, unless something blew up. But regardless, that doesn't really matter.

By the way, are we putting up pictures of us on this thing? Because I have some pictures of us and roving if you happen to remember. I thought they might be appropriate. Besides the roving pictures, I have some more to add, but I think that's going to have to wait for a later date, because they're not yet in my computer and I don't have the drive right now to add them.

Peace,
K

No comments: